If a player or coach tests positive for COVID-19:
- The league will follow guidelines set by the Butler County Health Department and Ohio Department of Health to determine the exposure level during games and practices.
- Per Governor DeWine's December 30, 2020 press conference, those exposed to a positive person will not be quarantined if face coverings are worn properly, and other protocols have been followed. As a league we have outlined the policy for face coverings and distancing while on the bench during games and for players on the court during practice and games.
- League leadership will contact trace for practice and games for the team and opponents.
- Anyone identified as close contact who would need to quarantine will be notified by the league within 24 hours.
- Individuals may return from quarantine procedures as outlined by the Butler County Health Department and Ohio Department of Health.
- Participants may not return to practice or games until after the last day of quarantine.
- An email will be sent to individuals on the teams involved who were in close contact on the court.
- An email will be sent to all individuals on the team to remind them to be vigilant in completing their daily health assessment.
- All participants and families should perform daily health assessments, including taking their temperature, prior to coming to practice or a game each day. If anyone is showing symptoms of COVID-19, they should not come to school.
- Per the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the Butler County Health Department guidelines, anyone identified as a close contact outside of practices or games to a COVID-positive person should quarantine for 10 days.