End of Season Celebration
The End of Season celebration is like no other you have attended as athletes and coaches celebrate the end of the season with high energy entertainment, an end of season gift for everyone and opportunities to give back to the community through jersey donations and grocery donations to help local food banks.
Time and location to be announced September 1st, 2018 for the 2018/2019 season.
- Door prizes and a year-end gift for each participant
- ARRIVE EARLY and Come have FUN!
What to wear
- Players wear their t-shirt and outer jersey in either color. Team shorts are not necessary.
- Cheerleaders wear full cheer uniforms to lead in cheers during the event.
- Fill grocery bags picked up during the last weeks of games or your own grocery bag and help fill area food banks with non-perishable food items. Bring your bags to the Awards Celebration and place them in the auditorium to the right of the stage area. 4 local food pantries will be supported with your donations!
- Players may donate jerseys and shorts at the conclusion of the Awards Celebration in baskets located by the exit doors. This season jersey donations will go to help international leagues forming. We are accepting donations from any season and it is completely optional.
- Thank you for giving to Family Promise & New Story in 2016/2017 where you contributed over $5,000 to help. Find out at the award’s celebration the total amount raised for the 2017/2018 going toward the next family we are helping. Meet Rosette Lamour and her story.
- To be announced September 1st, 2018.
DO NOT PARK IN THE DRIVEWAY LEADING UP TO THE CHURCH OR IN THE GRASS AS THERE IS PLENTY OF PARKING ALL THE WAY AROUND THE FACILITY. YOUR CAR WILL BE SUBJECT TO TICKET AND TOWING EXPENSES IF YOU PARK IN THE GRASS.